Monday, August 26, 2013

A feedback from one customer 42 years old who has just tried our Regina Pueraria mirifica in her first bottle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Review and enquiry
From: Mishika xxxx (mxxxxx@hotmail.co.xx)
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 1:05:21 PM
To: thaipureherbs@hotmail.com

Dear Ivy,

 Hope you are fine and well.

 I am writhing to tell you that I have been so far very pleased with the pueraria mirfica that I have taken as it has given me that extra oestrogen boost!!

 Now I'm starting to feel bit fuller and sexier around my breasts and I have an increased libido, which I'm not sure whether I should be experiencing that? (Lol!!)

 Are these the effects of the pills?

 Also my hair has come back to normal, and not too unmanageable as before. This is great for me!

 I'm feeling sexier, and also i feel like my really young days sometimes!

 Pls assure me if I'm getting the right symptoms.

 I feel more feminine and nicer shape, as before.

 Thank you Ivy. Pls advise me.

 Kind Regrds,

 Mishika x

No comments:

Post a Comment